ATTENTION! New Panelist Added:
David Fidler, Manager, Corporate Finance at KPMG Canada
Digital commerce has created new opportunities helping forge evolving relationships while creating new challenges. Today’s consumers are interacting on all types of digital channels and are always connected. Payment innovations such as e-wallets, mobile banking applications, and digital currencies are disruptive forces that financial services and marketing communications continue to face daily. As the landscape continues to change, the ecosystem and players evolve as well.
Join us for a lively discussion with our panel of industry experts who will talk about the new opportunities and challenges created by mobile payments in digital commerce:
Our expert panel:
- What changes are the most critical for the financial services industry?
- How should financial institutions and payment providers respond to the increasing demands of digital savvy customers?
- Are financial institutions still in a unique position of strength in this new era of digital transformation?
- What are the competitive advantages to embrace an engaging ecosystem and what will bring competitiveness to excel in the marketplace in the future?
Laurie Dillon Schalk, Head of Planning, North America at Evidently
- Nicolas Dinh, Business Leader, Mobile Lead (Canada) at MasterCard
- Ranjit Sarai, Head of Digital Strategy and Mobile Payments at President's Choice Financial
- Hessie Jones, CEO at ArCompany,
digital strategist, author and writer at Huffington Post
- David Fidler, Manager, Corporate Finance at KPMG Canada
Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2015
7:30am – 8:00am – Registration, breakfast and networking
8:00am – 9:00am – Roundtable discussion and Q&A
9:00am – 9:30am – Closing remarks
9:30am – 10:00am – Networking
The King Gallery, 1 King Street West
Toronto, ON M5H 1A1
Cost (tax not included):
$50 AMA Members and Students